Friday, February 18, 2011

Madonna�s Rep Denies Approving Lady Gaga�s Born This Way

Be careful what you say about me, girl
Be careful what you say about me, girl

Okay, so now we�re all confused.

First, Lady Gaga, while on The Jay Leno Show, said that Madonna had sent an email to show her support on the release of Born This Way. But now, it seems that there was no such email at all.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Madonna�s rep has come forward and told CNN that she is oblivious to any such email that was sent by Madonna. 

Lady Gaga told Jay Leno: �There is really no one that is a more adoring and loving Madonna fan than me. I am the hugest fan personally and professionally. Well, the good news is that I got an email from her people and her, sending me their love and complete support on behalf of the single and if the queen says it shall be, then it shall be.�

Whatever the case may be, even with or without Madonna�s approval, Born This Way is definitely a great song. And Gaga�s fans are definitely more than pleased � which probably counts most.

Source: http://galaxieblog.com.my/blog/permalink.asp?id=4129

Sarah Michelle Naomi Watts Chelsea Handler Suri Cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment