Thursday, August 18, 2011

5 Stylish African Ruby Rings

Since the birthstone for July is ruby, I wanted to do another ruby ring post. However, I wanted to get a little bit more specific since we’ve had a whole month of ruby related posts. So, I decided I would look into the types of rubies. When I saw a Jamie Joseph African ruby ring, I decided we’d go with African Ruby Rings for a focus. Only, right away I saw there were doubts on messageboards from people just as ill-informed as I once was, wondering if an African Ruby was even real. Psh. Well, if you couldn’t guess by the price, rest assured that an African Ruby is a real type of Ruby. East Africa is where plenty of rubies are found. They have a very nice color, to boot. There’s a nice dose of purple in these African Ruby rings. Take a look… African Ruby Rings Jamie Joseph Oval African Ruby Ring $1,145.00 Ylang 23, HERE VicenzaGold Round Faceted African Ruby Ring 14K $376.00 QVC.com, HERE .95-Carat Oval African Ruby and Diamond Accent Ring in 14k Yellow Gold $529.48 Amazon.com, HERE Tacori18K925 African Ruby Ring $330.00 Since1910.com, HERE Sterling Silver 1/2-ct. T.W. Diamond & African Ruby Fleur-De-Lis Etruscan … Continue reading

This post 5 Stylish African Ruby Rings is from Ring-O-Blog - Directory of Wonderful Rings - The Ring Blog Main site: Ring-O-Blog - Directory of Wonderful Rings Copyright 2011 by RingOBlog.com - Please do not scrape content.

Source: http://ringoblog.com/ring-by-type/birthday-rings/african-ruby-rings/

Salma Hayek Candice Michelle Eva Longoria Eva Mendes

No comments:

Post a Comment