Thursday, February 23, 2012

Katharine McPhee is in the March issue of GQ magazine. The star...





Katharine McPhee is in the March issue of GQ magazine.

The star of ?Smash? ? which debuted Monday night to rave reviews ? is red hot in the new issue, where she opens up about persuading men to watch the show and why it?s different than ?Glee?

Reason #1: Your lady does it for you. Now do it for her. ?Listen,? McPhee says, ?I go see all the guy movies, so now I know I love them. But you have to be open to it. I would say to the girlfriends out there: Just nail him down, make him watch an episode with you.?

Reason #2: It?s not like they?re singing constantly. ?I can understand why guys wouldn?t be into Glee. You know, that?s a pretty heavy musical show. That show does, like, six songs in an episode. We?ll do, at most, three.?

Reason #3: ?Okay, how about this: What if I tell your readers that in episode five I take off all my clothes?? Sold! But hold on?would it be true? ?I mean?no.? McPhee laughs mischievously. ?But can?t we just say that??

Check out the photos above and then read the full interview HERE.�

MORE FROM GQ:

Michelle Williams Sexy Photo Shoot in GQ

GQ?s Sexiest Women of 2011

The Best Pizza Joints in America

The 15 Least Influential People Alive

GQ Style: 12 Ways to Update Your Look in 2012

Source: http://feeds.foxnews.com/~r/foxnews/entertainment/blog/~3/aK5Nn_eLT4g/17172789635

halle berry whitney port cheryl burke Salma Hayek

No comments:

Post a Comment