Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blog I'm Loving :: With Style & Grace


Ok everyone, you can thank me now. If you haven't seen Lisa's blog, With Style & Grace, you are missing out! Especially if you are obsessed with food, love beautiful food photography, wish you could find healthy food recipes (lots of vegan & gluten-free recipes), and have a sweet tooth (like me). Lisa, a blogger, food stylist, food photographer, yoga lover, baker & kitchen wiz, event planner, and all around sweetheart (we met at Alt Summit in January), is someone you'll feel like you know just after reading a few posts. I seriously wish I lived down the street from her so I could invite myself over for dinner we could hangout on a regular basis.



*Photographs by Lisa for With Style & Grace

Source: http://www.mimiandmegblog.com/2011/04/blog-im-loving-with-style-grace.html

Jennifer Love Hewitt Lindsay Lohan Torrie Wilson Hayden Panetierre

No comments:

Post a Comment