Thursday, March 31, 2011

inspiration board & question of the day

Photobucket

Lately I have really been considering using a fabulous retro floral in my guest room. I originally had a different direction I was going to go with the room but keep coming back to using a floral fabric or wallpaper.

I have really enjoyed the work of Chicago Interior Designer Summer Thornton. Her office certainly played a roll in considering floral wallpaper. To see more of Summer's amazing work go here and I also previously blogged about one of her amazing spaces here.

Photobucket
Are you a fan of the below abstract floral fabric...if so then..
Photobucket
that would lead me to the question of the day. Anybody out there interested in splitting 12 yards of the above vintage fabric? If so, shoot me an email @christinabrian1 @ yahoo dot com and I will give you the details.

P.S. - I am loving that emerald green agate plate.

images 1- seen on merci blah blah via atlantic-pacific, 3- the selby, 4 - green agate plate via vivre, 5 - seesaw, 6- pretty stuff , 8- domino





Source: http://vivafullhouse.blogspot.com/2011/03/inspiration-board-question-of-day.html

Sienna Guillory Claire Forlani Meg Ryan Amber Tamblyn

No comments:

Post a Comment