Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oscar LiveCast's Best Bits

In case you missed it on Sunday, the whole transcript of the chat is available for your reading pleasure.  I thought it'd be fun to pull a few of the more choice comments that were made during the telecast.  Here they are:

  • "Mark Ruffalo looks less homeless than normal"
  • "J-Hud looks great since the Weight Watchers, but she really needs to figure out what to do with her boobs."
  • "J-Hud's boobs are freaking me out.  Not in a good way.  I can't unsee them."
  • "Jesse [Eisenberg], you will not be back.  You can only play Mark Zuckerberg once, sir.  Unless you are Michael Sheen. Then you can play Tony Blair thrice."
  • "Has anybody else wondered why Red Lobster has one lobster fest a year?"
  • "I am a 'godmother' to a couple of kids.  All involved are atheists."
  • "I love her.  Like, LOVE her.  I am a really dorky, way too old Mandy Moore super fan."
  • "Why does James Franco always look like he wants to talk about something else during an interview?  Why does James Franco always look like he wants to talk about anything but the topic of conversation?"
  • "Hugh Jackman.  Urge to kill rising..."
  • "Hugh Jackman - go back to making fighting robot movies."
  • "Roberto Benigni.  Wow. I would be ashamed as an Academy member if I voted for him that year."
  • "This is like presenter banter as an opening monologue."
  • "Franco took the 'squint when you can' page out of Eastwood's playbook.
  • "tina fey should write everything." 
  • "Hathaway and Franco are going to get reamed by the press tomorrow."
  • "I hope Javier says 'And the award goes to Friendos."
  • "I am very happy for Javier Bardem and Josh Brolin's civil union."
  • "This is like a bad high school talent show."
  • "This is worse than Glee, and for me that's saying a lot."
  • "Russell Brand looks like Weird Al, yet not as funny."
  • "Ben Affleck makes movies that get academy nominations.  Who would have guessed."
  • "I'm late in adding this but i loved The Town and maintain a huge man crush on Affleck."
  • "James Franco's not doing well.  Which is disappointing cause I like him.  I was depressed for like a week when John stewart didn't deliver."
  • "Nine Inch Oscar"
  • "Trent Reznor.  The first of the '90s rockers to win an Oscar.  Up next...Eddie Vedder."
  • "Franco can do everything.  Except host the Oscars."
  • "Blanchett's dress looks like snow that a dog peed on."
  • "Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you the Oscar-winning film . . . The Wolfman."
  • "I'm into this show as much as Wisconsin Democrats are into showing up at Madison."
  • "Franco should cut off his right arm to spice up the ceremony."
  • "Amy Adams should stop smiling.  It makes me uncomfortable."
  • "jake gyllenhal makes me nervous becuase he always looks like he's about to cry."
  • "They Should have had Jake present with Heath for old times sake."
  • God of Love?  "More like God of Fro."
  • "I don't get the banksy references."
  • "Oprah is Banksy!"
  • "This speech is so bad it makes me miss Franco."
  • "What are the odds that Kirk Douglass is in the In Memoriam segment?"
  • "Crystal was flown in after the opening monologue."
  • "That Modern Family commercial had more laughs in 30 seconds than the Oscars have had all night."
  • "Where was Charlie Sheen in the [In Memoriam] montage . . . Or at least his career should have been in the memoriam."
  • "The vitriol that will surround this show tomorrow will be off the charts."
  • "christ monkeys this will never end."
  • "Aronofsky has a winter's bone looking at Jennifer Lawrence."
  • "what is winters bone about?"  "Being horny in December."
  • "Jesse James is a hot piece of douche."
  • "so do we need to hear those damn kids sing?"
  • "I wish Ashton would come out and say we have all been Punked.  The real Oscars are tomorrow."
Thanks to all for joining us.  We'll try to do another LiveCast sometime soon when there's a television event that warrants it.

Source: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/hammervision/2011/03/oscar-livecasts-best-bits.html

Candice Michelle Eva Longoria Eva Mendes Jennifer Garner

No comments:

Post a Comment