Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Dresses: Terracotta, Tan + Gold

DVF / Rory Beca / Tibi

Tibi / Alice + Olivia / Tibi
Is your spring calendar full of weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, events, etc.? Okay, mine isn't this year, especially since the one wedding I have in April I will to miss because I'll have just moved to D.C.! (I'm very sad about missing this!) I always like to do my occasion dress shopping early. I feel like when I wait too long I can never find what I really want and I end up frustrated and in the back of my head I'm thinking that I should have just gotten what I wanted when I saw it. So get some potential stress out of the way and order a few dresses early!

*Images via Shopbop

Source: http://www.mimiandmegblog.com/2011/03/spring-dresses-terracotta-tan-gold.html

Meg Ryan Amber Tamblyn Ali Larter kate hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment