Tuesday, March 6, 2012

drapes and color inspiration with a dash of flora

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Well good morning. I have drapes on my mind. Window treatments can be so ridiculously expensive..especially if one can not sew and wants something custom. Today I have children's spaces on the brain and had in my mind that I wanted something solid in color. I then thought about checking IKEA or other retail establishments but was afraid I would be very limited to the colors I could choose from. Then while surfing the web I found a line that had some wonderful looking colors. I'm not too sure about the quality but I am willing to give them a shot because they are great colors at a great price. The colors in fact remind me of J. Crew Spring and a bunch of paint chips that I recently picked up from Sherwin Williams. Once decisions are made then I think this is a great season to top off any look with a great flora..like that of Peter Dunham's fig leaf fabric, no?



Source: http://vivafullhouse.blogspot.com/2012/02/drapes-and-color-inspiration-with-dash.html

Cheryl Burke Sarah Michelle Naomi Watts Chelsea Handler

No comments:

Post a Comment