Friday, March 9, 2012

glimpses of heart day

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Most of the time it is the little things that bring so much happiness and joy. I have really enjoyed my children lately for that fact. I love the way they put so much heart into all of the items that they handcraft..it's just fantastic. I also love that overall they are just happy people. I've reimplemented their approach lately in my life by trying to see the best in things. Want to know how it worked out like say for example on Valentine's Day...

Around 4pm on Valentine's Day a clean cut man knocked on our door with a clipboard and asked if there was a Christina Brian at home. I answered "yes". The man then said, "would that be you?". I responded "yes" again. The suspense was killing me as I immediately thought that I had been gifted some sort of beautiful valentine that I needed to sign for. I pictured something a little expected like flowers and I would have gladly accepted the expected (as opposed to the well thought out unexpected) as I secretly rejoiced inside...that was until the man then handed me a piece a paper saying that I probably had already received a copy in the mail but that he wanted to make sure that I got it. No biggie just a piece a paper with my picture on it saying that I had broke the law somewhere around town...Feeling a little silly I shut the door and was teetering with wanting to be really ticked or lightly entertained. Ok so this really has nothing to do with how a kid would handle a certain situation or finding the best in something because any one of my kids would have been really ticked. I know because it never works out so well when I try to get my kids all excited about something right before I punish them. So apparently I chose to be lightly entertained just like I am lightly entertained at the fact that I just said that I try to excite my kids before I punish them. The nerve of that man with the clipboard.

I really did not intend on writing all of the above but sometimes it just comes out...

Happy day after Valentine's Day all of you love muffins!!! Promise to be back tomorrow with some other ideas that have to do with design.

P.S. - I sort of think my kids are genius for wanting to make a heart out of circle stickers.

Source: http://vivafullhouse.blogspot.com/2012/02/glimpses-of-heart-day.html

Torrie Wilson Hayden Panetierre megan fox Natalie Portman

No comments:

Post a Comment